Authorization to move Personal Como Account to AtlanticMobileApps as your Certified Como Partner.
We are excited to work with you. For contractual reasons with Como, Apple, Google Play and Amazon, we must be the official developer of your account in order to publish your app either on the App Stores or privately using our develop credentials.
We need your authorization to move your personal Como account under our Certified Partner Account. This means:
- Your account will always belong to you and you will have complete ownership of your content and your app.
- AtlanticMobileApps will be identified as the developer of your app on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon, and will be a service provider to you using the Como platform.
- We will invoice you for any services you purchase from us, and the monthly Como fee.
- Once your app is online, we will provide ongoing support via our Client Support Portal and toll-free number.
- You will have “client access” to your app that is similar to the interface you have today.
To confirm you have chosen AtlanticMobileApps as your full-service Como Certified Partner, please complete the form below. On submit, we will send you a confirmation email and automatically alert Como to migrate your account to our Partner Account. We will alert you when that process has been completed and send you an activation email to access your app via the Client Access interface.[pardot-form id=”18660″ title=”AMA COMO Move to AMA Authorization”]