We are happy to help and we make it an easy process.
Submitting an app to Apple and Google can be challenging. You need to have Apple Developer Credentials that either cost $99/year as an individual, or $299/year as an Enterprise. When you setup your credentials, we recommend using an email address other than your main email address for iTunes and Google Play. This will allow you to keep your personal iTunes and/or Google Play separate from your developer needs.
You can set this up, and provide your credentials to us and we’ll manage the app submission process for you, or you can choose to use our developer credentials and we’ll take care of everything.
Use our credentials. Have Friendly Support.
Like most things, there is a process we must follow. We will assign one of our wonderful and friendly Engagement Managers to the task of submitting your app to the app stores, and they will keep you informed of the progress each step of the way. We need to be seen by Apple and Google as your developer. So we need you to choose AtlanticMobileApps as you Como-Partner and Mobile App Developer.
- Step 1: Click here to choose AtlanticMobileApps as your Como-Partner and Mobile App Developer. This form alerts our team and Como that you have made the request to choose AtlanticMobileApps as your Como-Partner and Mobile App Developer.
- Step 2: Como will move your app under our Partner Account. This will temporarily place your Como login on hold until the transfer is made and AtlanticMobileApps reactivates your login. This takes about a business day and you will have access to your app.
- Step 3: Como will cease any direct billing for your Como monthly or annual service. If you have made a payment, this payment will be refunded by Como.
- Step 4: We will assign an Engagement Manager to you who will be responsible for providing you with outstanding service and support. They will reach out to you to say hello!
- Step 5: AtlanticMobileApps will send you an agreement to be your Como-Partner including any fees and matching your monthly or annual Como subscription. As your Como-Partner and Mobile App Developer, we are now responsible for billing you. If you have any questions, your Engagement Manager can answer them.
- Step 6: We will submit your app to the app stores and keep you informed of the progress.
By using our credentials, we can post to Google over night, and it typically takes about two weeks for Apple to review submissions. If they reject your submission for some reason, we’ll provide feedback to you to make changes and will resubmit again. If they don’t accept it on the second submission, we’ll talk with you about private hosting options, or edits before resubmitting again.
Our fees for these services:
- Submitting (including two submissions with one revision cycle): $49.99.
- Using our credentials: $9.99/month